Venture into the Old World

     I finally found some time for myself during this busy year, and I was fortunate enough to get wrangled into a trip out to England and Portugal with a couple of my friends. Below are some selections from that trip. I found everything to be so exciting. London is a city that always has something to offer. It has a hurried pace that thrills the eyes and heart with movement and activity. Contrast this to Southern Portugal, where the pace of life slows to a crawl in the best way possible. Musical talents abound this region, where you'll often hear bossa nova taken from Brazil or a pianist playing a rendition of modern pop. While vastly different in pace, the lust for life seems to be just as fervent in both of these diverse regions. 







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Omaha Fashion Week 2024: Design Powerhouses Ramp-up the Runway

Lower-light Self Portraits